Innovative Solutions Since 1947
It is you, our clients, who come up with the wonderful ideas about how to bring technology into your organization. However, the reality is that you may not have the time or the proper technical resources to make the right decisions by yourself. Let DSSC Solutions technical staff partner and consult with you to bring your organization the best possible technology solution within your budget. With technological innovations racing at the pace they do, it is impossible for one person to know everything there is to know about technology. DSSC Solutions has the appropriate amount of technical resources to help your organization understand the issues, make decisions, and grow with technology.
DSSC Solutions also has a great deal of experience with custom network design. No matter how you are looking to have your network environment set up, we are able to handle all of your requests to ensure you are completely satisfied.
As your solutions partner, DSSC Solutions understands that customer support is the most important matter. You have a business to run. You should not be burdened with worrying about whether your technology needs are being met. You need to partner with someone who can take all of those worries away. DSSC Solutions is the right solutions partner for you.
With a staff of technical resources with certifications spanning the entire spectrum of technology, DSSC Solutions is capable of meeting your needs. Also, with many flexible contracts and other programs, we are able to offer solutions that fit your business model.
Should you need any assistance with your network set up, don’t hesitate to contact a DSSC Solutions Rep today!
• Project Management
DSSC Solutions has skilled engineers and consultants with expertise in virtualization, the resources and associated technologies that can help you with your virtual environment needs.
There are many benefits to implementing a server virtualization strategy in your organization. If you haven't already begun to make use of virtualization in your data center, it's time you start. Even if you migrate only one file server to virtualized technology, you'll quickly see the cost benefits within your organization and eventually you will say to yourself why didn’t I do this sooner.
Below are some benefits to implementing virtualization in your company.
• Network Consulting/Design
All technology projects have deadlines and budgets. With the complexities of technology, it is easy for projects to go astray when implementing new technology or upgrading existing technology. If, during a project, any one item is missed or completed improperly, it does not take long for deadlines and budgets to be exceeded.
DSSC Solutions will provide professional project management resources that will allow you to focus on managing your business while new technological solutions are installed or existing systems are upgraded. The idea is to let you focus on your operations while we manage the technology project.
Ask yourself the following questions:
Are you pressed for time with other responsibilities that keep you from properly managing a technology installation project?
Do you have a budget for your project that by no means can be exceeded?
Are you working with multiple vendors on your project?
Do you lack the resources to officially assign a Project Manager?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you need to seek fully-qualified and experienced DSSC Solutions professionals who will assist your organization with your project to insure that it gets done on time and within budget.
• Less Heat – By virtualizing your servers, you're using less physical hardware. When you use less physical hardware, you generate less heat.
• Reduced Costs – By virtualizing, you will also have lower monthly power and cooling costs in your data center.
• Reduce Your Data Center – By virtualizing, you will have fewer physical servers, less networking devices and the number of racks needed.
• Faster redeployment– By virtualizing your servers, the deployment can take minutes. You can have your company up and running
where they may not even notice there was an issue.
• Uptime – By virtualizing your servers, you have the ability to quickly and easily move a virtual machine from one server to another--
this perhaps one of the greatest single benefits of virtualization.
• Easier Backups – By virtualizing, you can you do full backups and snapshots of your virtual servers.
• Testing – By virtualizing, you can have a testing environment. If you make a mistake, everything is not lost. You can bring up a previous
snapshot as if the mistake was never made.
• Disaster & Recovery – By virtualizing, if disaster were to strike, you can always move those virtual machines elsewhere. Also,
since you will have up to date snapshots, you will be able to be up and running quicker.